- Amihai Grosz is principal violist at the Berliner Philharmonike and the West-Eastern Divan Orchestra.
- He made solo appearances with the Israël Symphony Orchestra Rishon LeZion, Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra, Orchester der Ludwigsburger Schlossfestspiele, Münchener Kammerorchester and Orchester der Staatsoper Unter den Linden
- He collaborated with musicians like Yefim Bronfman, Emmanuel Pahud, Mitsuko Uchida, Oleg Maisenberg, Janine Jansen, Julian Rachlin and David Geringas
- Amihai was founder of the Jerusalem Quartet
- Hon first prize at Brown-Roger Siegel Competition (1996) and received the Gottesman Prize for viola in de Aviv Competition (2007)
- He plays a sixteenth-century viola by Gaspar da Salo
- Amihai has been invited by Janine Jansen to be programmer of the International Chamber Music Festival Utrecht 2020